Building to Scale
Would you be our next guest?
We are always on the look out for great guests that we can feature on the Building to Scale podcast with Jeff Chastain.
With the release of season two, we are looking for guests in two different categories.
First, we are looking for entrepreneurial small business owners that are working tirelessly to grow and scale their business, but they have hit a ceiling and could use some coaching to help them break through.
Second, we are looking for the “experts” … coaches, consultants, and service providers who are willing to share some expertise in their field when it comes to the idea of “systemization” in a small business.
Our audience is made up of entrepreneurial business leaders that are looking for actionable strategies and tactics that they can use as they work through the struggles involved in building a successful business.
We have two types of guest interviews on the show and we want to make sure that we bring out audience guests of great value as well as get you the most return for your investment of time and expertise.
For a Coaching Episode:
- You should be the owner of an early stage, entrepreneurial for-profit business … non-profit? Let’s talk first …
- You are beyond the start-up phase … in other words, you have a product or service in the market with people paying you for it.
- Your business should be US-based.
- You are willing to be open, honest, and transparent about the roadblocks you are hitting in trying to grow and scale your business.
For Coaches, Consultants and 'Experts':
- You should be a founder or senior leader in a growing, entrepreneurial for-profit business … non-profit? Let’s talk first …
- As a coach, consultant, or other service provider, your primary market should be small businesses.
- You should be able to speak to the idea of “systemization” in your field of expertise … not sure, let’s talk.
- You should have a “help first” attitude. While we will show you how to sell to our audience, it should from a place of service first and foremost.
We are here to make you a success!
As my thank you for investing your time and expertise in the show, once you schedule your pre-interview below, I will send you a few videos over the next several days that will give you a bit more background on the podcast and the audience, as well some best practices I have found over my time in both the guest and host seats of several different podcasts.
I tend to get a lot of first-time podcast guests, which is great. If this is you, you have nothing to worry about. I will do everything I can to make you look great, and the bottom line is that it is just a conversation.
If you are a seasoned pro at this, welcome! I tried to put together the videos so that they can still be helpful, even if this is your 1000th podcast to speak on.
Your Next Steps:
- Schedule your pre-interview with Jeff Chastain below.
- Have a 15 minute pre-interview call where we will learn a bit more about each other and run through the show format.
- We will schedule your interview.
- You and I will conduct the interview via ZOOM video – yes, we record and promote video.
- We send you all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote.
- We promote you to our hard core loyal fans (we love sharing great content)!