Area of Focus
A serial entrepreneur himself, Jeff has “been there” and “done that” when it comes to both successful and less than successful ventures.
Today, he coaches entrepreneurs in building and structuring their businesses more like a franchise - i.e., scalable and systems-based - rather than a “job” that leaves them running on an everlasting hamster wheel, tried, burned out, and frustrated.
Everyone who competes goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1 Corinthians 9:25
What are the Four Key Areas that Drive Profits in a Small Business?
- People … having the right people, in the right seats
- Purpose … that all buy into a shared purpose and common goal
- Playbook … that all work from a proven playbook
- Performance … in a productive and efficient manner
What are the Stages that All Small Businesses must Navigate?
- Start Up … Pure survival, get your product or service to market before you run out of money
- Growth … Small boutique business, growing and having fun as the hamster wheel turns faster and faster
- Whitewater … Fun turns into a “job” with more time spent fire fighting than growth
- Systematized … The business is systematized, a foundation is laid for future sustainable growth
How does the Entrepreneur’s Role Change as the Business Grows?
The entrepreneur must change their mindset and actions from technician to owner, dealing with the challenges of managing people, projects, and issues from a high level instead of in the trenches.
What are the Key Components of an Effective Business Vision and how does the Business Leader make that Vision Actionable?
- Purpose … Why do we exist?
- Core Values … What should we or shouldn’t we do?
- Pinnacle … The mountain peak we are aiming for
- Milestones … 3-5 year objectives on the way to the Pinnacle
- Goals … 1-year objects on the way to the next Milestone
Looking for a Speaker?
Do you have a podcast or event where you are looking for a speaker?
Every situation is unique and we are not going to try and fit a round peg in a square hole.
Let's talk and see it makes sense.